Next Generation Network Architecture
Client: Large Canadian company
This 350-employee company was at the end of a contractual agreement for WAN services for its 40 corporate sites in Canada and the United States. The initial game plan was to solicit bids to select a vendor that could help them modernize their telecommunications infrastructure.
The ultimate goal was to establish a next generation network architecture to ensure effective communications and business development.
The majority of the client’s business relies on a stable communications infrastructure that ensures the high quality of service provided to customers. Cost reduction combined with a pre-determined architecture with the help of the ESI team contributed to the success of this major project.
- Renew WAN agreements
- Increase capacity and reliability of network infrastructure
- Ensure continuous communication to avoid delays at various stages of cross-border services
- Improve the company’s security environment
The proposed solution provides enhanced protection of critical services in the event of a WAN service provider outage. The automated redundancy mechanisms and diversity offered by ESI ensure business continuity and therefore provide a disaster recovery strategy.
- Assistance in the bidding process for the selection of a WAN provider
- New WAN architecture
- Integration and deployment of solutions
- On-site technical support after implementation
- Support the customer in analyzing responses and detailed architecture of a next generation network meeting specific criteria