Client: International CompanyThis international company has over 20,000 employees, 3 data centers and over 1,500 locations, including stores in Canada, the United States, China and other countries. The objective was to optimize the network for all customer sites to support growth and provide a flexible infrastructure to meet the company’s changing needs.
- Optimize the client’s telecommunications
- Advise and guide in the choice of solution providers
Complete re-engineering of the telecommunications architecture for the head office, distribution center and data centers, as well as for the 1,500 stores. Implemented security, LAN and WAN, store network, wireless (802.11) and data center infrastructures.
A portion of the client’s IT was outsourced to a new subcontractor. ESI provided knowledge transfer between the two subcontractors and quality assurance during the implementation of the new telecommunications solutions.
- Assisted in the acquisition of the equipment required for the project (BOM, meetings with suppliers, etc.)
- Test plan for the different solutions and implementation plan
- Full responsibility for the implementation of all solutions: zoning security level, authentication solutions, solutions supporting the mobility strategy (BYOD, in-store wireless solution for interactive kiosks, etc.)
- Support and documentation following the implementation of deployed solutions