SFM provides customized go-to-market solutions to global brands within the audiovisual, live entertainment, and media production industries. Due to the growth of its operations, SFM moved to a new facility of more than 80,000 square feet and needed to put in place effective collaboration tools to ensure the productivity of its teams.
- Operations depend entirely on the network
- Systems communicate in real-time with the operators
- Wireless access issues in warehouses
- ESI met with different stakeholders in order to identify their challenges and needs;
- Implementation of a unified communication solution meeting all the client’s needs: UCS servers, IP phone system with a UCCX call centre;
- Implementation of a WiFi network infrastructure to accomodate staff mobility;
- Installation of a switching solution and a firewall system to secure the network;
All this, without any downtime.
“We’re in a digital transformation age, so our partners play a key role for our customers. ESI Technologies had to deliver the Cisco Solution to SFM, but it had to respect our quality and performance standards. The important thing when it comes to an all-round solution is a close collaboration with our partner ESI.”
– Emily Zarlenga, Account Manager
“ESI is in fact an extension of our technology service, completing our team of experts. Our data is available 365 days a year, 24/7. So ESI, by recommending Cisco products, brought us peace of mind.”
– Martin Beaulieu, Director of Operations