Client : International corporation
Industry: Retail market – fashion
This international corporation has more than 20,000 employees, 3 data centres and more than 1,500 locations including stores in Canada, United States, China and others abroad.
The goal was to optimize the network for all customer locations to support growth and provide a flexible infrastructure to address new business needs.
- Optimize the customer’s telecommunications
- Provide advice and guidance in the choice of solution providers
- Assist in the procurement of required equipment to achieve the project (BOM, meetings with providers, etc.)
- Test plan for different solutions and implementation plan
- Full responsibility for the implementation of all solutions: zoning security level, authentication solutions, solutions supporting the mobility strategy (BYOD, in-store wireless solution for interactive stands, etc.)
- Post-implementation support and documentation of all deployed solutions