A trusted advisor helping Canadian organizations accelerate their business by connecting the critical areas of data transformation into knowledge.
Manage, protect and transform data.
Since 1994, we have been helping Canadian companies accelerate their business by connecting the critical areas of data transformation to actionable knowledge. Our in-depth expertise combined with our market leading vendor partners enables us to effectively contribute to our customers success by leveraging the solutions best adapted to their challenges.
- Integration of Multiforce & C5 Knowledge with ESI Technologies
- Acquisition of Civatree, SAP infrastructure specialists
- Fondaction becomes an ESI partner
- Acquisition of Virtual Guardian, security experts
- Launch of C5Knowledge, specialized in Big Data & Analytics consulting services
- Infrastructure Growth Partner of the Year award from Dell EMC
- ESI ranks among the Top 20 Most Promising Cisco Solution Providers list of CIOReview
- VMware Premier Partner Level – the highest status of VMware solution selling
- Veritas Platinum Partner Level – the highest status of partnership with Veritas
- Growth Partner of the Year award from EMC
- Launch of ESI’s Cloud Practice
- Equity participation in Virtual Guardian, a security consulting firm
- Central Canada Fastest Growing Partner from NetApp
- Eastern Canada Partner of the Year from NetApp
- ESI achieves Cisco Advanced Data Center certification
- Partner of the Year by Symantec for a second time in four years
- Partnership with VMware as VIP Enterprise Reseller Partner
- Launch of Octopus, an IT Service Management solution, at the ITSM Forum
- Acquisition of Multiforce Technologies, for its expertise in data storage and system integration
- Partnership with NetApp
- Acquisition of SAIS Interconnexion, expert in wireless and structure cabling solutions
- Partnership with Check Point
- Partnerships with Cisco and Hitachi
- Partnerships with HP, Microsoft and IBM
- Acquisition of Vision Informatique
- Creation of ESI and implementation of a management and data protection strategy
A company, no matter how successful, needs to be in touch with its community. This is a vital part of ESI’s DNA and we support philanthropic initiatives for different causes. Volunteer action is encouraged and ESI’s financial participation and support is a strong reflection of our management’s vision in business: we are stronger together and can accomplish much more as a team. Creating a culture of giving back to the community is about personal involvement, where people feel have a positive impact through their actions.