At ESI, data is our DNA.
We contribute to business agility and innovation by integrating, connecting, protecting and managing data to turn it into meaningful and competitive insights.
Advise - Design - Integrate - Manage
Align to your business objectives by properly managing data
Identify the valuable business data to get the right information when and where you need it to make better decisions.
Secure your critical data
Access anytime, anywhere, does not have to be at the expense of securing your assets.
Transform your data into meaningful information
Modernize your IT systems and benefit from your data’s exponential growth by enabling the continuous delivery of relevant business applications.
Facilitate business transformation with advanced IT and data solutions
ESI partners with Kochasoft and sells Civatree in exchange for participation
- Investment in Solsys, experts in API development and digital intelligence
- ESI Technologies becomes ISO 27001:2013 certified, the most widely recognized international information security standard
- ESI achieves VMware Master Services Competency in Digital Workspace
Relaunch of the Virtual Guardian brand and consolidation of all security activities under one umbrella
- Acquisition of SBK Consulting, experts in telecommunications, wireless and data centre networking technologies
- Incorporation in the United States of our subsidiary Civatree
- Integration of Multiforce & C5 Knowledge with ESI Technologies
- Acquisition of Civatree, SAP infrastructure specialists
- Fondaction becomes an ESI partner
- Acquisition of Virtual Guardian, security experts
- Launch of C5Knowledge, specialized in Big Data & Analytics consulting services
- Infrastructure Growth Partner of the Year award from Dell EMC
- ESI ranks among the Top 20 Most Promising Cisco Solution Providers list of CIOReview
- VMware Premier Partner Level – the highest status of VMware solution selling
- Veritas Platinum Partner Level – the highest status of partnership with Veritas
- Growth Partner of the Year award from EMC
- Launch of ESI’s Cloud Practice
- Equity participation in Virtual Guardian, cybersecurity and consulting services firm
- Central Canada Fastest Growing Partner from NetApp
- Eastern Canada Partner of the Year from NetApp
- ESI achieves Cisco Advanced Data Center certification
- Partner of the Year by Symantec for a second time in four years
- Partnership with VMware as VIP Enterprise Reseller Partner
- Investment in IT automation and virtualization
- Launch of Octopus, an IT Service Management solution, at the ITSM Forum
- Acquisition of Multiforce Technologies, for its expertise in strategic consulting, enterprise and business architecture.
- In 2023, Octopus-ITSM becomes DAZZM.
- Partnership with NetApp, storage and business continuity provider
- Acquisition of SAIS Interconnexion, expert in wireless and structure cabling solutions
- Partnership with Check Point, security solutions provider
- Partnerships with Cisco networking solutions provider and Hitachi, storage and business continuity solution provider
- Partnerships with HP, Microsoft and IBM
- Acquisition of Vision Informatique
- Creation of ESI and implementation of a management and data protection strategy
“For the last 27 years, my focus has been to help our clients capture, manage and secure their information to accelerate their business.”
“I strongly believe that our organization’s success rests in our capacity of attracting new talents and giving them the opportunity to grow their expertise as far as they are willing to go!”
"For me, our humble contribution to the success of our clients is through listening, observation, innovation and feedback. The passion to serve and to leave a lasting impact guides my search for solutions to address the business challenges of organizations and their teams."
“More than ever, companies must leverage technology to differentiate themselves. My focus is to facilitate the digital transformation of customers by offering them the most innovative solutions to reach their goals.”
“My passion is to bring the best IT solutions to meet the business challenges of our customers and help them become tomorrow’s successful companies.”
“My focus is team first - developing and managing successful sales teams to work creatively with multinational and national clients, achieving their business goals and creating innovative strategies and solutions for any industry: from healthcare, higher education, and finance to retail and real estate.”
"For over 25 years, my focus has been successfully integrating strategy, innovative technology, and people to build strong teams that provide valued services to clients. I am thrilled to work with a team passionate about helping clients to embark on a journey of digital transformation goals while ensuring utmost digital resilience and security. Together, we will navigate the ever-evolving cyber landscape, fortifying their digital presence and empowering them to thrive."
“We are defined by our customers' success. ESI’s ability to use creativity, understanding, and unparalleled communication is what has driven this success together with our clients for over 25 years."
ESI Family of Companies
Virtual Guardian provides cybersecurity solutions, services and products to organizations ensuring digital assets and systems are protected against internal and external threats. Virtual Guardian is a wholly-owned subsidiary of ESI Technologies with over 100 highly responsive and experienced professionals with a range of capabilities as a one-stop-shop cybersecurity organization.
A team of trusted digital identity, intelligence and cloud advisors, Solsys helps leading companies who want greater visibility into their critical business services. Since 2006, Solsys has helped Canadian organizations harness the power of their data. Through our digital intelligence, digital identity, and cloud practices, we can help you accelerate your technology ROI and turn your data into actionable insights that drive revenue.