ESI Information Technologies Inc. (“ESI”) is committed to protecting the personal information of its customers and end users. This document outlines the conditions under which ESI collects, stores and processes information and other data from its customers who have entered into a service agreement with ESI (each a “Customer”) for the receipt of corporate communications services and products or related services of ESI (the “Services”).
The customer is responsible for ensuring that any information identifying a living person (the customer’s personal information) is provided to ESI and its subcontractors, in accordance with all applicable privacy laws. The customer represents and warrants that the use of such personal information of the latter by ESI and its subcontractors in the framework of the service agreement, will not violate any applicable privacy protection law, anti-trust law, spam or other rights of involved parties.
The customer remains the owner of the information transmitted to ESI. Any non-personal identification information and/or non-client identification information (including aggregated data and statistics) derived from the customer’s data and/or derived from the use of ESI’s service does not constitute customer data. ESI will be free to use this information for any purpose.
ESI is committed to:
- not use customer information for purposes other than those required to provide its corporate communications services;
- put in place the necessary protective measures to limit the risk of loss, theft or the communication of customer information;
- not sell customer information;
- provide reasonable assistance with any request for privacy or data protection legislation authorities;
- handle any complaints relating to the processing of customer information;
- notify of any breach of the security of its IT infrastructure that would result in unauthorized access to customer information.